Welcome to The Gospel Coalition's 2017 National Conference, April 3-5, in Indianapolis. The Gospel Coalition has been steadily growing, by God's good grace, and on occasion of the 500th anniversary of the Reformation we are eagerly anticipating another wonderful event. Our 2016 TGC Women's Conference saw 7,000 attendees and we expect as many (or more) brothers and sisters to join us next spring. We are grateful that you are considering ways that you may serve alongside us.
By participating as an exhibitor or sponsor, we invite you to join us in the ministry of promoting, preserving, and sharing the beautiful gospel message with the TGC17 attendees. We view our exhibitors and sponsors as partners in this work and are grateful to have the opportunity to work with you.
If you would like to exhibit or place an advertisement in our conference booklet, please click here to fill out the TGC17 Partner Application.
Don Carson, Kevin DeYoung, Tim Keller, Al Mohler, Russell Moore, Kathleen Nielson, Vermon Pierre, John Piper, Jen Wilkin, Mary Willson and many more.
The Opportunities tab will explain the various ways that TGC can partner with your organization to promote your mission and reach the TGC17 audience. You will also find many creative ways to share your message through more than just a traditional booth space. As you consider exhibiting at TGC 2017 Conference, please keep in mind that partners will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis and placed based upon two criteria:
- The application submission date.
- Previous partnership with The Gospel Coalition.
Please contact Ben Krueger, TGC's Director of Program Development, at [email protected] to learn more.
TGC ANNUAL PARTNERS
We have a limited number of annual ministry partnerships that focus on a 12-month long promotional partnership cycle. In addition to promotion at our national conferences, our major partners receive ongoing exposure on our website (with 40+ million page views last year), social media, website banner ads, podcasts, and at regional TGC events. For more information, please contact Ben Krueger.
Island Booth Space (20 ft x 20 ft): $10,000
Located in the entrance of the TGC17 Exhibit Hall, this option includes a 20 ft x 20 ft booth space and eight registrations. Availability is limited.
Premier Booth Space (20 ft x 10 ft): $4,500
Located in the highest traffic area of the TGC17 Exhibit Hall, this option includes one double-size booth (20 ft x 10 ft) space and four registrations. Availability is limited.
Standard Booth Space (10 ft x 10 ft): $2,000
Located in TGC17's Exhibit Hall, this option includes one booth space and two free registrations. Similar to TGCW16, TGC17's Exhibit Hall and Bookstore will have direct access to the Main Plenary Session Hall.
A standard Exhibit Hall booth includes:
- 10x10 foot space with black pipe and drape
- Eight-foot table with black tablecloth
- Black side dividers
- Two chairs
- Identification Sign
Please contact us if interested in grouping two or more spaces together. We welcome your inquiry. We enjoy and encourage creatively weighing options to make for engaging exhibit presentations that better our attendee's experience.
Attendee Name Badge Branding, $12,000:Worn by each attendee, your organization's branding will appear on each of our 7,000+ attendee name badges.
- Name Badge Lanyard, $12,000: Displayed in alternating fashion with our TGC logo, your organization's branding will receive one of the most visible placements at the event.
Conference App, $8,000:Your organization's logo will appear on the main page in our app and be recognized in our conference program. Our app will release in the Android and iOS platforms a few weeks before the conference begins. Your organization will also be allowed one push notification per day during the event (three total) to our audience of over 5,000 users. At TGCW16 our event app hosted 134,000+ different sessions. Workshop Host, $7,500:Join us in hosting each of our 50+ workshops at the conference. Your organization will receive special recognition in the program and on the signage at all 50+ of TGC17's workshop locations. Focus Gathering Host, $5,000:Unique to TGC events, TGC17's Focus Gatherings will be organized, yet informal, gatherings limited to a smaller audience. Our Focus Gathering Host will receive recognition in the program and on the signage outside of each Focus Gathering room.
- Speaker Lounge Partner, $5,000: Offered to long-standing TGC partner ministries only, TGC17 will include a private speaker lounge. This speaker lounge will host plenary and workshop speakers in their down time and provide a quiet place for conversation and recuperation. This sponsor will receive recognition inside the TGC17 conference program in the form of a free full page advertisement, outside the speaker lounger itself and be allowed to provide information on services provided to our most honored guests. Ministry staff members will not be allowed.
- Exhibitor Green Room, $4,000: TGC17 will include our first ever exhibitor green room - a place for exhibitors to lounge, network and relax while the plenary sessions of TGC17 take place. This sponsor will receive recognition inside the TGC17 conference program in the form of a free full page advertisement, outside the exhibitor green room and be allowed to information on services provided inside the green room.
TGC17 Hotel Room Drop, Price TBD:This opportunity allows key partners of TGC to place one item in each room of the TGC17 staff and speaker accommodations. In addition to light refreshments, your ministry will provide one item of value to each of our most honored guests. Content pending TGC approval.
- $1,000 Half Page Ad
- $1,500 Full Page Ad
- $2,750 Two-Page Ad Spread
All ads must be sent to Andrea Froehlich by February 1, 2017. Each ad will be included in the conference program. All content is subject to approval by TGC.
Ad Size Full Page: 6.5 in. [wide] x 9 in. (trim size); Half Page: 6.5 in. [wide] x 4.5 in. (trim size); Two-Page Spread: 13 in. [wide] x 9 in. (trim size). All ads should include at least 0.5 inch margin and 0.125 inch bleed and crop marks.
Color and Resolution Please save original image files in CMYK, not RGB. Convert all spot colors to CMYK. All resolutions should be 300 dpi or greater.
File Format PDF File
Proofs and Sending art Email final art (20 MB max) to Andrea Froehlich.
Ad Submission Deadline February 1, 2017
Questions? Contact Andrea Froehlich
*Schedule subject to change
Sunday, April 2, 2017
8:00 PM Attendee Early Registration
Monday, April 3, 2017
7:00 AM - 11:30 AM Exhibitor and Bookstore Move In
10:00 AM Attendee Registration Opens
12:00 PM Exhibit Hall and Bookstore Opens
10:30 PM Exhibit Hall and Bookstore Closes
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
8:00 AM Exhibit Hall and Bookstore Open
10:30 PM Exhibit Hall and Bookstore Closes
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
8:00 AM Exhibit Hall and Bookstore Opens
1:00 PM Exhibit Hall and Bookstore Closes; Tear Down Begins
4:00 PM Tear Down Complete
All book and merchandise sales will be managed by LifeWay Christian Resources. Publishers and vendors interested in partnering with the bookstore should discuss all terms and conditions directly with LifeWay.
LifeWay Christian Resources
Email: [email protected]
Publishers are provided two options to have a presence at the conference:
Option 1: Publisher reps are free to be on hand in the bookstore to market their books, answer questions attendees may have, and serve as a representative of their ministry. No literature may be distributed from within the bookstore. Each publisher representative will work per the terms of TGC and the LifeWay bookstore leadership team. Publisher reps will not be allowed in the plenary sessions or other conference areas without a paid event registration.
Option 2: For best effect publishers are encouraged to purchase booth space(s) for their ministries. TGC staff will place you near the bookstore to facilitate your sales and marketing efforts. This booth space allows the opportunity for publishers to distribute free literature, facilitate giveaways, and collect customer data while maintaining a strong sales presence. For more information, please see the Opportunities tab.
The Gospel Coalition reserves the right to decline application requests or refuse certain product placement for any reason in accordance with our ministry's Foundational Documents and Theological Vision for Ministry.
See Shepard Exhibitor Kit for shipping instructions and labels.
You may purchase electricity for your booth by downloading and filling out the Electrical Service Order Form.
We will provide exhibitors with exhibit hall maps and basic floor space maps as needed.
Ben Krueger | Director of Program Development | [email protected]
Andrea Froehlich | Operations Manager | [email protected]
LIFEWAY BOOKSTORETim Harrelson | [email protected] | (502) 897-4508
SHEPARD EXPOSITION SERVICES
Customer Service (317) 677-1235
INDIANA CONVENTION CENTER
Electrical & Internet Service Utility Department | (317) 262-3467 | [email protected]
- ·Applications and payments shall be received by January 15, 2017. Exhibiting partner ministries and organizations will be considered and placed based upon two criteria: 1.) the application submission date and 2.) previous partnership with The Gospel Coalition. Therefore, potential partners are encouraged to submit applications and payment expediently as to secure the best positioning.
- ·The 2017 TGC National Conference event space will include ample square footage for your ministry to creatively reach over 7,000 theologically-inclined pastors and church leaders. Please think through exhibiting ideas from the attendee's perspective and pass your creative ideas for usage of your exhibit space along to us. We avoid pipe and drape as much as we can and are happy for you to think creatively about how you'd like to use your exhibit space. Please contact Ben Krueger with questions and/or thoughts on this.
- ·TGC may decline the application request of companies and/or ministries for any reason. Furthermore, all exhibits and advertising will be subject to approval by TGC.
- ·Once accepted as an exhibitor, TGC will provide a discount code for the registration(s) that are included with your booth space. We will also provide another discount code that will allow additional exhibitors at your booth (beyond the ones included) to register for $99.
- ·Exhibitors may offer attendees gifts or complimentary products from their booths.
- ·Exhibitors are not permitted to sell product from the booth space. To sell products you must make arrangements through LifeWay (See Bookstore tab).
- ·All exhibits, materials, chairs, and fixtures need to be contained within your assigned space unless otherwise approved by TGC17 staff.
- ·Exhibits need to remain in place throughout the entire conference. The Exhibit Hall opens at 12:00 pm on Monday, April 3, 2017 and closes at 12:30 pm on Wednesday, April 5, 2017.
- ·Booths or bookstore tables do not need to be occupied during event plenary sessions. We do require that during event sessions that your conversations and exhibit volume levels be respectful of the event's proceedings.
- ·Shepard Exposition Services will provide labor support, booth supplies, and instructions for rental of house services. Show labor is available for set-up, take down, loading, and unloading. Partner organizations are strongly encouraged to request price quotes from them prior to arrival. Please click here for the Shepard Exposition Services Exhibitor Kit.